It is our pleasure at the Elizabeth Street Inn to welcome our guests traveling with their dogs!
Elizabeth Street Inn allows dogs in specifically appointed dog-friendly rooms and these rooms are subject to availability. Please note that there are a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available on the property, so please select “King Dog Friendly” or “Two Queens Dog Friendly” when making your reservation. If a “Dog-friendly” room is not an option to choose, there is no availability for one of our dog-friendly rooms.
All of our 5 dog-friendly rooms are located on the 1st floor, at the North end of The Elizabeth. They are conveniently located close to the North end stairwell, for easy access. All other rooms are pet-free.
In an attempt to ensure all our guests’ safety and comfort, as well as meeting our insurance policy, Elizabeth Street Inn does not allow the following mixes of dog breeds on property: Pit-bull, Rottweiler, American Staffordshire Terriers, Akita, Chow Chow, Doberman Pincher, or wolf hybrids.
We value your business and thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep our hotel dog friendly.
Please note the following policies regarding traveling with your dog:
1. Two dogs per room are allowed. Breed restrictions apply. Only dogs weighing less than 75 lbs. are allowed.
2. Dogs are not to be left unattended in the room. Our staff, including housekeeping, will not enter a room if a dog is left unattended. Dogs left unattended may be subject to removal by animal control.
3. A non-refundable $25 pet fee will be added to your room charges. We do reserve the right to charge for ANY damages that may result from your dog. Damages can include, but are not limited to, urination or defecation indoors, chewing, pet odor, stains, and digging. Pet rooms will be inspected at check out.
4. Please keep in mind that other guests may be afraid or allergic to your dog. Dogs must be on-leash and in control at all times while in public areas.
5. Due to Health Department Regulations, dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room or pool area.
6. Guests with dogs causing noise disturbances may be asked to leave with no refund after proper warning.
7. Any dog deemed vicious by any member of the hotel staff will be asked to leave immediately.
8. Please treat your guestroom and the hotel property with the same care you would your permanent home.
9. For your convenience and comfort, a dog packet has been provided in your room.
10. ***** PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG *****
Please provide the following information:
Cell Phone Number:
I have read and understand the Elizabeth Street Inns Pet Policy and agree to all the rules listed above.